Pages

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Bodymedia Fit Time Baby! And Fill Questions!



Just got my Bodymedia Fit in the mail today!!!! Though I'm waiting patiently to let the unit charge, I am extremely excited about giving it a go! The activity manager is really great. So far its been very simple to figure out. I can track calories burned, calories consumed, and physical activity. This little unit also tracks how well I'm sleeping! I haven't quite figured that part out yet, however.

Hoping it will be charged by the time I go to the gym this evening!! Yes... I said it. Going to the gym! My husband and I have kind of figured out how its going to work this month. On nights that he has to work, I will go when he gets home in the morning. On the nights he has off, I will go in the evening. Where we get hung up is when he has to stay at work later into the morning, making him so exhausted when he gets home, I opt out of going to the gym. Just because he's already been up all night. Needless to say, I can't wait for this month of the night shift to be over. Ready to go back to when he's on day shift, everything is easier! But thats always been the case =)

Getting through this! And so far I haven't gained. Looking forward to using my new tool to make sure that for sure doesn't happen!

I have a question for all you banded veterans out there!- I have had on fill (where they put in 3cc). I'm trying to figure out if its right for me to get another. I do feel a good amount of restriction. But I'm feeling like its not quite enough. Of course my self-control has sufficed thus far. But I feel like it just needs to be tweaked a little! So my question to you all is- How do you figure out if and when you need another fill?

2 comments:

  1. That tool sounds very cool. Please let us know how it works for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you can work out your gym routine with your hubby's roster.

    As for the fill, can you eat more than a cup, and are you hungry within a few hours of eating, if the answer is yes, you may need a fill. Just remember that it can take a few fill and un fills to ge it right.

    ReplyDelete