Pages

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Day 7 Pre-Op

First off, I have to apologize for my blog being a mess today!! I was doing some revamping that took WAY longer than I expected!

Well!- the festival was fun. But a lot more difficult than I had imagined. The food was everywhere, as it should be at a festival. It was as if I could not escape the amazing smell of it all. However, I lasted three whole hours there, with out failing my diet! I enjoyed watching my friends and family go on rides, roaming the fun festival games, and most of all... people watching. Couldn't help but chuckle at the people who were completely wasted off of the fresh German wine.

Today has been relatively easy to get through. I could have clobbered my husband when on our way to church this morning. We always stop at the mini-mart on our way to church to pick up a drink and a small snack to have before service. So this morning my only request was a bottle of water. He came out with my bottle of water, accompanied by my favorite German snack (Zweibelwringes, like Funyons only better) and a Red Bull. I then had to sit right next to him as he ingested the delicious smelling munchies all the way to church. Now I don't expect Joey to stop eating the things I long for, just because I can't. But it certainly drained everything in me to not munch along with him. Self control. *breathe* Self control.

But aside from this morning, eating hasn't really been on my mind at all. As a matter of fact... I am just now realizing that the only thing I've had for nourishment today is a creamy tomato Soup At Hand and some water. Guess it's time to find some dinner!

Getting closer and closer to the surgery day. I am getting really nervous. I leave for Frankfurt bright and early Thursday morning. Friday morning I get the Lap Band (yay!). So nervous. I've never had any type of a surgical procedure done before. Ok... unless you'd include wisdom teeth being removed. I think that's the only time I have been knocked out, and that was back when I was a junior in high school.

Anyway... surgery is coming right up! YIKES!














<---Good for a giggle? Who doesn't need a giggle?


No comments:

Post a Comment