Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Intro

Hey all. My name is Kelly. I'm writing to share my journey of weight loss with all who are interested. As of right now I weigh 254.5 pounds, and I am only 22 years old.
I am married to a wonderful and supportive man named Joey, who loves me no matter what I look like. We started dating in 2006, and got married 2008. We also now have a daughter, Alexis-Rae Elizabeth, who is almost 14 months old.
While I was pregnant, I put on a total of 70 pounds. I only lost about 20 pounds of that baby weight, and have basically remained at the weight I am today for about a year.
I am scheduled to have the Lap Band surgery 23 September 2011. My husband is active duty army, and we are stationed in Germany. So I will be having the surgery in Frankfurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment