Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Delayed Fill

Haven't posted in a while, mostly because I've been busy running around all week, and haven't really had much new to report.

I was supposed to have my fill, and follow-up appointment on Tuesday, but due to car troubles, I had to reschedule for today. So, today is the day! I have my Lidoderm patch, armed and ready! I'm really hoping they fill it right up, because I am basically not feeling any restriction.

This week has probably been the hardest week aside from the surgery itself. Practicing self-control, for me, has been extremely difficult. But since I have been exercising so much, its been a teeny bit easier to eat better foods. The thought of indulging in crappy food, after busting my rear-end so hard at the gym, makes me feel guilty and irritated. So that has helped!


I'll post again after the fill!! Ahh!!

4 comments: